Why are your garments mainly unisex?
Is there a size guide available?
How can I pay?
Do you ship worldwide?
How can I add firstname.lastname@example.org to my list of trusted senders?
Select Junk Mail.
3.Select Unwanted Mail Options...
Click on the Trusted Senders tab.
6.Type the email address that you want to add to the Trusted Senders list.
For assistance,write to email@example.com or via chat to Customer Service
When will I receive my order?
Customs procedures may impose longer delivery times on international orders. For shipping informationwrite to firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat to Customer Service.
Is it possible to receive a refund or make an exchange?
In order to make a size exchange you must send an email to: email@example.com with the subject size exchange, including your order number and the name of the item you wish to exchange and which size you would like to receive in return.
We cannot exchange items unless they are faulty or damaged. We cannot accept items that are returned more than 30 days after their confirmed delivery, that have been damaged or are missing parts.
Please see our Returns Policy for further details.
Is it possible to deduct the purchase from my taxes in the form of a donation?
What are micro waste?
What can we do to reduce micro waste?
2) Wash clothes at low temperatures. Water, when at high temperature, weakens the fibres and decomposes them.
3) Do less washing, air out clothes and hand wash stains.
4) Avoid spin drying, which creates friction and causes release of microfibres.
5) Do not wash solid items such as shoes. Any solid items when washed with clothes will cause more fibres to be released.
6) For the same reason, separate the fabrics you wash: e.g. jeans and fleece coats
7) Do not use a tumble dryer
8) Choose short washing programmes
9) Use less but better quality soap. Look for soaps with a natural pH and no bleach.
10) Place a filter in the washing machine discharge and use a bag to reduce the release of microplastics.